ORCID ID: 0000-0001-6269-4536.
- Post Doc: Department of Systems Medicine, University of Rome “Tor Vergata”, Rome, Italy.
- Researcher at Department of Neuromotor Physiology, Santa Lucia Foundation, Rome, Italy
- Co-Investigator in European Projects “The Hand Embodied” and “WearHap“
- 2011-2015: Post Doc at Department of Cognitive Neuroscience and CITEC, Bielefeld University, Bielefeld, Germany
- 2008-2010: Ph. D. in Neuroscience, University of Rome “Tor Vergata”
- 2007-2008: Postgraduate Master in Biostatistics, University of Rome “Tor Vergata”
- 2007: Research Fellow in Santa Lucia Foundation, Rome, Italy
- 2000-2006: Medical Doctor degree, University of Rome “Tor Vergata”
- 08.2005: Research stay at the Hospital Espirita de Pelota, Rio Grande do Sul, Brazil.
- 08.2004: Research stay at the Hospital del Mar, Barcelona, Spain.
Click here to see the list of my publications. Contact information are in the Blogroll.
Publication highlight: This is my most recently published article.
Moscatelli A, Bianchi M, Serio A, Terekhov A, Hayward V, Ernst MO, Bicchi A. The Change in Fingertip Contact Area as a Novel Proprioceptive Cue. Curr Biol. 2016 May 9;26(9):1159-63. doi: 10.1016/j.cub.2016.02.052. PubMed PMID: 27068417; PubMed Central PMCID: PMC4865678.